Thursday, July 19, 2012

{Pleasant Surprise} Ballet Flats from Anthropologie

I am trying to remember the last time I purchased something from Anthropologie, and I am coming up blanks. I visited the store a few times when I lived in Hoboken and could stop by Union Square on the way home from work. Since I cannot remember if I had ever purchased anything from Anthropologie, today's surprise (impulse would be more accurate) purchase may have been my first!

I found these close to the Sale section, and I could not resist trying them on. Like a typical shoe-fanatic, once I fall in love with a good pair of shoes, I rarely leave the store without them.

I purchased the Hand Painted Taika Flats in turquoise. They are very comfortable and also beautiful and, since each shoe is hand painted, the shoes are always unique as the description claims that no two are exactly alike. I snagged these on sale, so that was an added bonus!

They had 1 or 2 more pairs in different colors in size 37, 38 and 39 at the Anthropologie at the Mall at Short Hills. They are also a good stock of sizes at http://www.anthropologie.com at the time of posting.

While in the store, I also signed up for the {Anthro} customer program. Perks include: birthday discount, exclusive online shopping access, two free shipping periods yearly, early notices of sales and special promotions and apparently surprises along the way. Joining the program is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment